We place particularly great value on your privacy.
Benke GmbH collects, processes and uses your personal data exclusively within the framework of the provisions of the Basic Data Protection Regulation and on data protection in Switzerland. In the following, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use.
1. Access data / Server log files
When using the website for information purposes only, if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise send us information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website.
- Date and time of the request
- IP address
- Language and version of the browser software
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Operating system and its interface
Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use)
- Third-party cookies (from third-party providers)
- Flash cookies (permanent use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie (maximum 7 days). You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on.
This stored information is saved separately from any other data you may provide to us. In particular, the cookie data is not linked to your other data.
3. Use of web analytics services and search engine advertising
Google Analytics, opt-out: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, as this website has activated IP anonymisation, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
4. requesting information material on specific topics
(1) You can request a variety of information via “Information materials”. Some of this information is sent by post and some by e-mail. Some of the information is one-off (e.g. flyers), others are recurring (e.g. catalogues).
(2) The consent you have given is worded as follows: Yes, until revocation, which is possible at any time, I would like to receive further information on the topics marked by me by post, e-mail or telephone and I agree that my data may be collected, processed and used electronically by Benke GmbH and its affiliated companies for this purpose. I can revoke my consent at any time by e-mail (email@example.com), by telephone (+41 71 372 00 20) or by post at the address given in the imprint. My data will not be passed on or even sold to third parties for advertising purposes.
(3) E-mail newsletter: We send a regular newsletter to your e-mail address if you have provided it to us as part of a newsletter registration. Via our newsletter you will be regularly informed about news, technical articles and cleaning tips. You will only receive this service if you have given us your express consent to do so. Personal data will only be used for the specified purpose. Your data will not be passed on. You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time by clicking on the corresponding unsubscribe link at the beginning of each newsletter, by post to the address given in the imprint or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. right to information
You have the right to request information free of charge about personal data that has been stored about you. In addition, the user has the right to correct incorrect data as well as to block and delete his or her personal data, insofar as this does not conflict with any legal obligation to retain data. To amend or delete, provided this does not conflict with the fulfilment of rights and obligations vis-à-vis public authorities or the protection of mutual interests. If no legal retention period exists, the data will be deleted as soon as storage is no longer necessary or the justified interest in storage has expired.
If no recruitment takes place, this is the case at the latest six months after completion of the application procedure or after the last contact. In individual cases, individual data may be stored for a longer period.
6. Exclusion of liability
Benke GmbH compiles the contents of this website with great care and ensures that they are regularly updated. Benke GmbH does not guarantee that the information on these pages is up-to-date, correct and complete, or that they can be accessed without disturbance at any time. Benke GmbH does not accept any responsibility for the contents of linked websites.