Bathroom and toilet cleaning for hygienic cleanliness
Only use the pink cleaning cloths (International Color System) in the sanitary area. The pink microfiber cloths are only used in the bathroom to prevent the spread of germs. Always wash the cleaning cloths you use in the bathroom and WC at 90° C.
Lime in the bathroom
Bathroom tiles, water drains and shower heads are easily decalcified with Alpolan. Alpolan is suitable for the entire sanitary area such as indoor and outdoor swimming pools, bathrooms, toilets, commercial kitchens, stone tiles, faucets, sanitary porcelain, plastic swimming pools, chrome, chrome steel.
- Spray shower heads and water drains undiluted and allow to soak in.
- Wipe the tiles in the bathroom with Alpolan (on a sponge or cloth).
- Alpolan is a cleaning and descaling agent.
Fungus and mold in the bathroom
Grout from bathroom tiles and fungal infestation become clean again with chlorine. Dissolve chlorine tablet in hot water, let it act briefly and rinse/wipe off.
- A toothbrush or sponge will help scrub the grout.
- Rinse with plenty of water and wipe dry with microfiber cloth.
- Caution: Fungal infestation is toxic, always wear gloves.
The water in the shower no longer drains? The drain is full of hair? The sink has water up to the overflow? With the drain cleaner Siffolex drains, siphons and pipes are cleaned in one go and only still efficiently protected against new deposits.
- Pour the drain cleaner into the drain and let it work for about 1 hour.
- Then rinse with plenty of water.
- Treat preventively every four weeks with approx. ¼ liter.
Cleaning shower curtains
Many shower curtains can be cleaned in the washing machine, even plastic curtains tolerate a 40 degree wash cycle. To prevent or remove mold, shower curtains can be well treated by 1x pre-wash or soak with chlorine.
- Dissolve chlorine tablet in warm water.
- Add solution of washing machine to prewash.
- Remove shower curtain and reinstall.
Cleaning glass shower
Spray streaks and lime deposits with Alpolan, allow to act briefly and rub in with the microfiber cloth. Rinse with warm water and rub dry, or wipe off with a soft wiper (repeat the process once or twice if there is a lot of limescale).
Stubborn dirt can also be removed with the cleaning stone. To do this, moisten the sponge, rub over the stone and apply wet to the glass surface. Then rinse again with warm water and rub dry with a cloth.